Happiness Is Within Easy Reach
My joyful daughters - symbols of happiness
The 'formula' for a happier life
It's available at this website - free of charge.
By cultivating just two daily habits - turning two keys - you will start experiencing a happier and more fulfilling life - easily, naturally and progressively. That's for sure. Without these two keys, searching for that lasting inner peace and contentment can be like chasing rainbows.
The end of the search for the beginning
You've now reached the starter's post from where you can fast-track to the heart of it all, bypassing the cul-de-sacs and time-wasting (and often costly) sidetracks we so often find ourselves in.
Discover the direct way to your own inner source of peace and joy.
This website is not associated with any religion or religious group, or with any particular school of philosophy. Its contents are of value to everyone.
Take the shortcut
This website has more than 200 pages. At any website with lots of content it's easy to get lost in the maze and end up going round and round in circles without finding what you came for.
I want to be sure that you don't get lost.
Therefore, to make it easier for you to find your way to the two keys for unlocking a happier life, I have created a pathway of four content pages that follow on from this home page.
To follow that pathway, for now you can ignore the links on the left and in the Main Table Of Contents below and instead click on the Next >> link at the end of this introduction.
Additional navigation tips
Before you click on the link below, first click here to open a pop-up window of helpful site navigation information.Next >> Page 2: The Greatest Happiness Principle
Main Table of Contents
(per Navbar above left)
- The Greatest Happiness Principle Of All
- The greatest happiness principle of all, and the one that gives rise to the name of this website, is that happiness is experienced within our own mind-body system, and nowhere else.
- Unlock Your Happiness Site Map
- A bird's eye view of the Web pages making up this site -- to help you find what you're looking for at Unlock Your Happiness.com
- The Happiness Blog
- The Happiness Blog tells you when new content is added to this site, and offers you, the visitor, the opportunity to publish your own pages and comments on happiness related topics. Subscribe (free).
- Happiness Articles And Opinions | Read What Others Say | Write Your Own
- This Happiness Articles section is where you can interact with this happiness site, read what others have said, add your own comments, write your own pages, contact me, and read my blog.
- How To Be Happy Blog For Visitors
- At the free How To Be Happy Blog you can write your own article without having to maintain your own blog. Get your own free blog page with every post you make.
- Tips For Happiness | Share Yours Here | Read What Works For Others
- Share your own tips for happiness on your own Web pages at this site. Read what others say, and add your comments too.
- Gavin Hoole's Blog Thoughts About Happiness And Consciousness
- Gavin Hoole writes occasional thoughts and perspectives on happiness, life, consciousness, meditation techniques and bliss.
- Contact | Comments Form for Unlock Your Happiness.com
- Happiness site Contact and Comments Form. To minimize spam mail I prefer not to have my e-mail address on my happiness site. Thanks.
- The Pursuit Of Happiness | Table Of Contents For This Theme
- This pursuit of happiness theme page lists all the pages in this theme, including a shortcut to happiness, a happiness definition and the difference between happiness and joy.
- The Pursuit Of Happiness - A Misguided Concept For Sure
- Charles Percy Snow says the pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase. If you pursue happiness you'll never find it. I agree with this English physicist and novelist, and I'll explain why.
- Happy People | Table Of Contents For This Theme
- This Happy People theme includes pages on what makes such people happy, how to become a happy person, being symbol for happiness and your own happiness factory, and ask, is happiness a choice.
- Happy People
- Sorry, but I just don't buy into many of the theories that abound today as to why happy people are indeed happy. By studying happy people's lives it's just too easy to come to the wrong conclusions.
- How To Be Happy | Table Of Contents For This Theme
- This How To Be Happy theme includes pages on what is true happiness and finding true happiness, with a blueprint recipe for happiness too.
- How To Be Happy - In a Nutshell
- How to be happy: A one-page summary of an effective formula for happiness, and a springboard to the how-to steps to take.
- The Philosophy of Happiness Behind This Website
- The philosophy of happiness that drives this website is encapsulated on this page, and traces happiness back to its ultimate cosmic source.
- The Philosophy Happiness Ideas Behind This Site | Pages In This Theme
- This Philosophy Happiness theme explains the principles behind this website, and includes pages on the purpose of life, what causes happiness, and the one desire that triggers all other desires.
- Conscious Mental Rest - A Totally Natural Alternative To Meditation
- Born out of my 30 years of advanced meditation practice, I discovered Conscious Mental Rest, a 100% natural and most effective method that allows the mind to go effortlessly towards stillness.
- CMR Testimonials - What Others Say About Conscious Mental Rest
- Conscious Mental Rest gives the same kinds of benefits in daily living as effective meditation techniques offer. Read the CMR testimonials of people who've experienced Conscious Mental Rest themselves
- Learn Conscious Mental Rest To Unlock Your Happiness
- Learn Conscious Mental Rest to increase happiness and wellbeing with a 100% natural and effective alternative to meditation techniques and similar methods.
- The Benefits Of Meditation - A Realistic View
- Forget the laundry lists of benefits of meditation. Find out what real people have experienced as a result of meditating regularly.
- Types of Meditation - The Four Basic Categories
- Although there may be many techniques or methods of meditation, they can probably all really be boiled down to three or four types of meditation practice. I’ll clarify what I mean.
- Self Improvement Articles
- Self improvement articles can be inspiring, but they are far more useful if they also lead to action. This website offers both: the inspiration as well as the action steps for fulfilment - all free.
- Different States Of Consciousness | Page 1 | Happiness
- We are all familiar with the first three different states of consciousness: deep sleep, dream sleep and being awake. And when we think about it, we also realise that when we are in one state of consci
- How To Access Consciousness | Happiness | Conscious Mental Rest
- Easily and effortlessly access consciousness at its silent level and enjoy the benefits of meditation though this simple method called Conscious Mental Rest. Read these experiences of two new practiti
- Conscious Mental Attention - The Art Of Happiness In Daily Living
- Consciousness creates, and Conscious Mental Attention (CMA) is the practical application of human consciousness in daily life for creating and helping happiness along.
- Universal Law Of Attraction | Free How To be Happy Mini-Course – Part 1
- The Universal Law Of Attraction is clearly explained and put to practical use in this free online mini-course in Conscious Mental Attention for creating a happier life.
- Happy Person | Positive Character Traits | How To Be happy | Happiness
- Easily become a happy person with these three simple habits to create a consciousness shift and enjoy sustained authentic happiness.
- The Power Of Positive Thinking | Benefits Of Positive Thinking
- Is the power of positive thinking too elusive for you? Use this easy approach to succeed and experience more happiness. Feel free to share your own experiences too.
- Health And Wellness Are Keys To Happiness
- Health and wellness are key elements in the full experience of happiness. And the 7-week all-natural Self-Health Plan represents the best kind of private health insurance I know of.
- The Best Nutritional Supplement - Is There Such A Thing
- Finding the best nutritional supplement is like finding the best motor car. Both are manufactured by human beings, and both depend on the needs of the user.
- Deep-seated Stress Relief Allows Happiness To Flow
- Stress relief is an absolutely essential requirement in the experience of lasting health and happiness. This site points the way.
- How To Eliminate Spam For A Happier E-mail Experience
- Workable solutions for how to eliminate spam email and reduce the stress of finding your mailbox filled with spam email every morning. Bring back the happier times with less or no spam.
- Money And Happiness
- Do money and happiness go together? Sure! Can money buy happiness? Find out here.
- Home Business Income | A Way To Support Financial Happiness
- Choosing a home business income plan from the thousands of opportunities available can be a nightmare. This page will help you get started.
- Happiness Quotes - With My Own Comments Added
- Some of these happiness quotes resonate absolutely with me. With others, I find I am shaking my head when I read them. So I have included my own comment below each quotation.
- Philosophical Quotes By Modern-day People | Submit Your Own Too
- Philosophical quotes by modern-day people. Have your own original quotes published at this website too, for the world to read and to share in social networks.
- Inspirational Life Quotes By Modern-day People
- Inspirational life quotes by modern-day people. Have your own original quotes published at this website too, for the world to read and to share in social networks.
- A Happy Smile From Steve Jobs And Bill Gates
- Enjoy the happy smile of Apple's Steve jobs and Microsoft's Bill Gates as they share some humour with you.
- Some Free Stuff To Trigger Your Happiness
- Here's some free stuff to trigger your happiness, and mine too, by sharing some freebies with you. It includes freeware and free online services that I've found very useful.
- About Unlock Your Happiness.com
- About the website Unlock Your Happiness.com and the SBI! system used to build it.
- Gavin Hoole - A Brief Introduction
- For years Gavin Hoole was a 'seeker' looking for the experience of conscious unity with that from which we all emerge. Then he became a 'finder', after looking at several paths to 'enlightenment'.
- Unlock Your Happiness Dot Com Mission Statement
- The Unlock Your Happiness website Mission Statement is the expansion of happiness globally.
Translate this page
Search this site
"The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness."and Like the HappinessHub
Facebook page to get updates in
your Facebook news feed